What is manufacturing? And why is it important especially to a country’s development? Manufacturing is an industry that uses raw materials and turns them into a product to distributes them on a large scale, this industry uses a lot of heavy machines. Some of the important manufacturing sectors are aircraft, automobiles, computers, etc.
These are examples of some of the important manufacturing sectors, and there are more reasons why manufacturing is important in every country.
The finished products of manufacturing are important because they will be used for trade among foreign countries. Trading products worldwide can become one of the main sources of income for the country. For example, the United State of America is now known to be one of the biggest countries to be trading all of their manufacturing finished products. Their country has been trading 80% of manufacturing products like aircraft, medicine, computers and the other 20% is manufacturing services.
Not only that, but the manufacturing sector also offers many job opportunities to the citizens and there are many sectors that they can be in. For example, the United Kingdom has an increased net in their manufacturing products after their country invented the AstraZeneca vaccine. Not only do their job opportunities increase but their export also increase. This creates many job opportunities for the civilians and decreases the number of unemployed in their country.
Other than that, the manufacturing sectors are really important for the economic growth in the country. The more manufacturing outputs they have, the better it is for economic growth. This is because having manufacturing outputs will increase the demand in the worldwide markets and it will increase the numbers of exports in the country. That is why Malaysia has a large CNC machining in Johor because the demands for our manufacturing finished products have increased.
Manufacturing jobs require high skills and the ability to take risks, to be able to create new products. Especially in the sectors of automotive and aircraft. That is why manufacturing jobs are being highly paid because they need to be able to create products that can be used on large scale and their products must be safe and efficient for people to use.
Having a high demand for manufacturing products in the markets will increase job opportunities, and having a high number of employees can decrease the number of poverty and petty crimes in the country. This is because they will be many job offers for the middle class, a job that doesn’t require them to have a high qualification in education or skills. This will probably lower the number of petty crimes like house invasion, robbery, or thieves.
There are many reasons as to why do manufacturing sectors are really important especially in terms of the economic growth of a country. It creates many opportunities for jobs, new innovation, an increase in export in the country, importance for the economic growth in terms of trading. These are just some of the importance of manufacturing that is why we need to improve the quality of our manufacturing sectors in our country. …